Monday, June 25, 2012

Chestnut Hike and Alpine Ride



What another fabulous day, ladies! It was nice to have Shwags, Mary, Griz (and Gus) join us. The cloudless sky, slight breeze, low humidity and glorious surroundings were energizing! I knew we would have fun together, but wow, this is a BLAST! I loved our lunch on the deck and how we did not stop laughing until the food hit our faces. 
 
 
 
I know this is noncompetitive, but may I mention that I DID beat my daughter Mary down the Alpine slide? :-) What fun! See this link:
 
And I got these groovy ski pants to boot--half price, child's large!



4 comments:

  1. This was a wonderful Monday. One goal I had for us wonderful women was for us to try something we have never done before, explore our minds and bodies, not each others bodies that is,but take our body and mind to areas they have never been (ok stop it). Really, I had never seen that view and lived freaking 15 min away my whole life. If I was able to stay for the slide I would sure would have tried to carry Pilar up that hill! It is my hope we all explore and try new things before next school year. Join us if you haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day. I was dreaming of a summer trip to the mountains but this was just as good and only half hour away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO JEALOUS!!! I hope you are continuing these Monday Fundays in summer of 2014, because I plan to have my Phd. and be in a sweet teaching job that offers summers OFF (I am 100% serious- no pressure)!!! Baby girl and I will come every Monday!! Have fun and I'll be looking forward to it in 2014 ;)

    Elizabeth (Swift) Lucas and Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete